Founded in 1868, Castle Malting® is the oldest malting company in Belgium and one of the oldest family–run malting companies in the world. Highly efficient and successfully combining traditional and modern expertise, our plant is focused on an ample variety of base and specialty malts, applying the best practices for minimizing the environmental impact of the production process.
More than 1850 brewers in 122 countries have chosen the malt produced by Castle Malting®.
Castle Malting® is happy to offer:
* PREMIUM-QUALITY MALTS
– More than 70 types of base and specialty malts for any type of beer: from Pilsen and Wheat Beers to Porters and the darkest Abbey Beers;
– A traditional malting process of over nine days and 100% traceability of malt;
– Caramel and roasted malts with exceptional taste and aroma properties, produced according to a revolutionary technology;
– A wide range of Organic Malts for 100% organic beers;
– Malts produced according to your own specifications;
– The highest quality standards and the most attractive prices possible under the current market conditions.
* A WIDE RANGE OF OTHER PRODUCTS
– More than 100 varieties of standard and organic HOPS, leaf and in pellets T90, from all over the world;
– SPICES for more aromas in your specialty beers;
– Belgian CANDY SUGARS and other natural sugar products;
– CROWN CAPS in various colours (standard and personalized).
* BREWERS SERVICES
– Free technical support and counselling from Belgian brewing experts;
– A state-of-the-art laboratory to carry-out the analyses of your beer;
– Trainings at our pilot microbrewery, where brewers can test our malts in their beer recipes and create new beers with the assistance of our specialists.
See more than 70 types of our base and specialty malts on www.castlemalting.com or in the brochure which you can download here:http://www.castlemalting.com/P…/CastleMaltingBrochureENG.pdf.
The entire range of our malts is available in South Africa through: